the donnas future ???

sk

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to tell. Perhaps Torry going back to school inspired the rest of them to do similar stuff.

As I understand it are they all busy with day works, school and whatever at the moment.

Hopefully will they soon find some inspiration, time, money or whatever they need to finish the album that they started to record some time ago.

SpeedDemon

Can't help wondering what happened.

Remember being so excited when they tweeted about being in the studio.
But that was like two years ago now. :(

Can only hope that it isn't any kind of problem within the band and that they will get back to recording mood soon.

The whole of 2012 I wished 2013 would be the year. Looks it won't. Brett surely is doing music (the Stripminers and now another band I keep forgetting the name of). I secretly hope that Torry would start to play again, but she recently got married, surely not an event to make you hop around the world with a band. And what about Allison and Maya? I'm into Michelle Branch now, whose new album is also 10 years in the making... Well, we'll have to make do with posting at the Donnaholics on facebook for now.

frankie

doesn't look like anything is going to happen for 2014 and with the donnas website and online shop being closed it looks like they might not work with each other for a long time. maybe they might do a few small shows. who knows?